Interflour Vietnam – located in Ba Ria Vung Tau Province , 80km away from Ho Chi Minh City. We have a milling capacity of 1,000 tons per day and this is equivalent to over 250,000 tons of flour per year. Our Products are widely available nationwide as we have distributors located in the South, Mekong Delta, Central and North of Vietnam.
Our extensive network of distributors and wholesalers sells any order-size for the small to medium sized users, as well as for the Big Customers (Institutional Users), who are attended by our dedicated Institutional Team. Additionally, we are happy to customize our products to our customer's specifications. Forward pricing commitments with confirmed quality and delivery dates are part of the contract offered through our Sales Department and the deliveries are on door-to-door using modern delivery system.
Our products range commands very strong brand loyalty and we are the dominant market brands in the South, Mekong Delta, Central and North of Vietnam. Our products are basically packed in bags and we are the brand leaders in the dominant market of North Vietnam.
Our flagship brands:
- Baguette Flour - Thang Long, 888 Orange and Phuong Hoang are well know brands for Multi-Purpose flour mainly used for the popular Vietnamese version of Baguette bread.
- Bread Flour - 999 Orange and Golden Globe, are the market leaders in High Quality Bread Segments.These brands are gaining share in the fast-growing supermarket chain stores in-house bakeries.
- Cake & Biscuits Flour - Green Globe and 999 Blue are the market leader for the cakes, biscuits and snack flour.
- General Purpose Flour - Red Globe and Brown Globe are our General Purpose flour.They are widely available and always sold at affordable prices.
- Aqua Flour – we are the largest supplier in this non-edible flour segment.
Our new addition, Globe 1KG bag continues to spearhead the migration to the branded and hygenic but simple and "no frills packaging". The switching from the generic manually-packed (scooping flour) is still quite widely available in Vietnam.
To further grow our Customer's base, we expanded our flour distribution across North Vietnam by leveraging on the consistency of our product quality, the expertise of our Technical Support Team, our industry knowledge to assist our Customers to become more profitable and setting up of multiple warehouses in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi for timely deliveries. We have also expanded our multiple-distributor networks to be nearer and more reachable to all Customers.
Our Marketing Team periodically initiates flour application demonstrations which includes but not limited to the latest bread-baking techniques and trends. This has been recognized as one of the most successful programs in the flour industry in promoting brand awareness and market usages of flour. We take pride in conducting trainings and workshops on baking for our Customers. These sessions are primarily conducted at our own state-of-the-art baking facility in our office located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.