We acknowledge the changing needs in our esteemed Customers' buying behaviours. Our Customers, like all customers, wish to have better management of their lives and consuming more healthy and safer products are becoming more essential, and with no compromise.
With this attribute in mind, we consistently produce safe and the finest flour that meets the established quality standards at all times. In addition, we continuously strive to ensure that our products are in compliance to the local and stringent flour export standards.
It is our promise to deliver on quality at all times, namely to ensure that only safe and good flour is delivered to our customers. With regards to this area, we ensure that the relevant and established quality standards and certifications outlined below are adopted and practised within our Company to demonstrate our promise in fulfilling the needs of our customers.
GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE (GMP)
- The management is committed to producing and supplying product that is safe and meets all legal requirements. This ensures that all our products are produced with high standards of safety and quality, in accordance with good hygiene practice and the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- The company shall provide adequate and appropriate resources required to implement the above.
- The management will ensure that this policy is applied throughout the company and that all our colleagues are fully aware of their responsibilities. The management will ensure that this policy complies with the Food Act 1983 and Food Regulation 1985.
HAZARD ANALYSIS AND CRITICAL CONTROL POINTS (HACCP)
A methodology and a management system supported with prerequisite programs that are used to identify, prevent and control the food safety hazards:
- To establish a food safety management system.
- To ensure that products do not cause adverse health effects.
- To demonstrate compliance with external safety requirements.
- To provide safe products and enhance customer's satisfaction.
- To examine, certify and regulate all food and consumer products applicable to Muslims in an efficient and effective manner so as to guarantee purity and halal certification in accordance with the Islamic principles.
- Board of Trustee to promote healthy, hygienic and clean food habits and prevent any consumption of harmful substances, drugs, alcohol, tobacco and adulteration in food items.
- To work for the protection and the safety of environment with due regards to the right to survival of all living beings and the prevention cruelty to animals.
- The management of the company is committed to produce Halal products which have been certified by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia.
- All ingredients used are screened on Halal-being and Halal approved. The production process is taking place in a clean and certified Halal condition.
- We are firmly committed to ensure the peace of mind of all consumers.
STANDARD NATIONAL INDONESIA (SNI)
- To ensure that all food flour products sold in Indonesia complies to the standard requirement of government regulatory for food flour with fortification by adding Iron/Fe, Zinc/Zn, Vitamin B1, B2, Folic Acid, etc with the aim to provide protection to consumers.
- To regulate ethical and responsible food flour business trading by requiring presence of recognized marking and / or symbols on the packaging as edible and save to consume product, such like SNI logo, commercial brand, product name, net weight, addressee and name of producer, expire date, ingredients used, production code, etc.
ISO 22000:2005/HACCP and ISO 9001:2008
- We are committed to constantly providing our customers with optimum and consistent quality products and know-how that add greatest value towards the customer's success and profitability.
- As a material supplier for food industry, we are also committed to supply to the customers with food hazard free products according to ISO 22000:2005/HACCP Codex.
- To achieve our quality policy, maintain the integrity of and continually improve our quality standards, a Quality Management System was established with commitment by the top Management and employees of every department.
- To ensure that all employees understand the Company's Quality Policy and their roles including what they have to do particularly to bring the best products to our Customers.
INTERNATIONAL SHIP AND PORT FACILITY SECURITY (ISPS) Code
- To establish an international framework involving co-operation between contracting governments, government agencies, local administrations and the shipping and port industries to detect / assess security threats and take preventive measures against security incidents affecting ships or port facilities used in international trade.
- To establish the respective roles and responsibilities of all these parties concerned, at the national and international level, for ensuring maritime security.
- To ensure the early and efficient collation and exchange of security-related information.
- To provide a methodology for security assessments so as to have in place plans and procedures to react to changing security levels
- To ensure confidence that adequate and proportionate maritime security measures are in place.